May 24, 2009

Mindball, Foxtail and more...

These past few weeks have been filled with fun, friends, and family! Last week most of the family went to the Museum of Nature and Science down in Denver. We had a blast in the Health Expedition exhibit. There was a Mindball game that tests your ability to relax your mind, it monitors your brain waves and moves a little ball further away from you the more relaxed you become. I competed against Jordan and little nephew B. Jordan won hands down, but I put up a good fight with B and I almost won but he still got the best of me. B was so cute, we would tell him to go to sleep and his brain wave activity would just drop, he doesn't have any excuses for bedtime anymore!
Jordan invented a new game with inspiration from the elementary school blacktop, foxtail darts. Jordan and the girls and I got pretty competitive trying to land the foxtail in just the right circle. I am pretty sure that Cami won.
Drake loves to lounge on anybody that will let him...which is everybody.

Drake's cousins are having a grand time getting to know him. Layla's little wrists and ankles start twisting with excitement anytime we put Drake within her reach.
We are excited that Drake recognizes us more now and will follow us with his little eyes anywhere we go.

3 comments:

  1. These are great pictures! I of course love the pictures with Layla but the one with Caylee is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andersons... it's Payne. I want to see you again... and again. Drake looks very cute. Hit me up when you come to Zion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madeline says "Baby Drake tiny baby. Baby Drake lotsa hair." I love the pics! I hope to see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete