March 19, 2009
Grandma Kathy's Visit
We were lucky to have Grandma Kathy come and visit/help us for a few days. She loves little Drakey and he loves her. The doctor was shocked last week to see that Drake didn't lose any weight, which is typical during the first week. In fact, according to our scale, he as gained 11 oz since birth. That's 1.1 oz per day!






We wanted to try out a little more conservative hair dew rather than his faux-hawk, but we switch back and forth now depending on his mood.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Drake is so cute! I love all the pictures on the hands and feet!
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear that he is doing so well. He is very cute. We can't wait to meet him.
ReplyDeleteGood job with the weight gain! That's AWESOME! Little Drakey will be CHUBBY Drakey when we meet him!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Can he get any cuter?! I love the hand and foot pictures. I can't wait to meet him- soon! Love you guys XOXO
ReplyDelete