March 12, 2009

Drake: Back by popular demand

Here are some more pics and video:













Little Drake is already starting to fatten up and show his funny personality. He sleeps a lot, so we love it when he is awake for moments like this.

5 comments:

  1. He is so cute and so are you two! I love your sweet laughs. I am so jealous. I just want to be there holding him. Hope you are all doing well. We miss you and love you guys! YAY for baby Drake! xoxo
    P.S. Please keep the pictures and video coming. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! What a sweet family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I love being an Aunt once removed.
    OXXO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his funny faces and cool hairdo. He is adorable:) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute kid! He kinda looks like a cartoon. We're excited for you guys to move back to Colo!

    ReplyDelete