February 2, 2010
Tucson!
In the end of Jan. Drake and I went to Tucson to visit Cassy and family for a few days. It was so nice to be able to spend time with them because we don't get to see them as often as we would like.
I got to met the family dog Indy. He is a very sweet, and sensitive pup. He loves to just cuddle up whatever lap is closest to him....
including Drake's lap.
Drake LOVED his cousin Jackson. they were really cute together for the few moments that I managed to keep Drake's hands out of Jax's face. Needless to say I had to keep Drake and Jackson separated for the most part. Hopefully next time Drake sees his cousin he will learn to respect his space a bit more. :)
Cassy took us out to see an old Catholic church built in the late 1700's. It was a beautiful building.




Drake and I had a great time on our trip to AZ. He was the best baby on the flights to and from (I was grateful that he was such a good little airline passenger because I was a nervous wreck and he kept me busy so that I wasn't so anxious).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Next stop Boise! Drake and his little cousin are so cute together!
ReplyDelete-tess
Calle, I am so glad you got to come out. It was great having you here! I LOVE the pictures of Indy and the Mission! You took some great pictures while you were here. Jax and I miss you already and want you to come back!
ReplyDelete