We made it up to Boise, for the first time, to visit our friends Ryan and Tess. We had a perfect weekend and loved Boise!April 20, 2009
Les Boise
We made it up to Boise, for the first time, to visit our friends Ryan and Tess. We had a perfect weekend and loved Boise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Drake's face looks chubby in that picture! I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteDrake's cheeks look big. Maybe he and Layla can have a competition for big cheeks. Looks like you guys had a great time in Boise. We can't wait to see you.
ReplyDeleteThat picture of downtown really turned out well. I feel bad telling Callie it would look stupid while she was taking it.
ReplyDeleteOh, and as for the lawn darts...I forgot to tell you about the time my brother was on his mission in North Carolina and he was at his Bishop's house playing him in ping pong. My brother was about to beat him when the Bishop blew his top and yelled,"You don't come into a man's house and beat him!" My brother let him win after that. I thought about playing that card and yelling at you, but I didn't.