February 17, 2009

Future Baby A.?





Jordan and I were pretty bored the other night and started to debate about what physical features baby Anderson will have. Jordan decided to plug our pictures into a "photo-morphing" website and voila! This is what we have! I hope that he will at least have matching ears, I figure that is the least that I can hope for.

5 comments:

  1. What a funny picture! I hope you give your baby a better haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is a little creepy! I'm sure baby Bubba will be beautiful (and have matching ears, and skin tones)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cami says "ewh, it's funny looking. What is that?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging! I am excited to see the real baby Anderson pictures here! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. yikes that is so scary, I be the real thing will be a lot cuter, we all hope.

    ReplyDelete